- Watch the sun rise on the east coast and the sunset on the west coast… in the same day.
Go back and finished college.Completed June 2014
- Learn sign language.
Write a novel.Completed first one November 2010 and attempting to do it again every November since.
- Publish a book. (added since I started participating in NaNoWriMo)
- Attend a concert with my sons.
Start a blog.Completed February 2015. Now I just need to grow it!
- Pay off all my current debt.
- Get a tattoo.
- Learn to crochet/knit.
- Get my masters degree.
- Buy a house.
Dye my hair a random color.Completed July 2017 (PINK… not so random of a color for me but close enough)
- See a play on Broadway.
- Release a floating paper lantern.
- Attend a hockey game.
- Learn to play the piano.
- Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Take my sons to see the Nutcracker. (I have taken them to see a few plays, but they have always drawn the line at ballet… so far)
- Attend a Bears home game.
- Attend a Cubs home game.
- Hug, in person, the lovely friends I have made online.
- See the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall.
- See my sons get married.
- Meet my grandchildren and spoil them rotten.
- Visit a castle.
- Send a letter to a random address or person I have never met.
Cross the finish line of a marathon.Completed April 2011
- Put a secret in a balloon and let it go.
- Receive a puppy as a gift.
- Go to a midnight movie premiere.
- Pay for a strangers groceries.
- Say “yes” to everything for one day.
- Visit the fairy pools in Scotland.
- Travel first class.
- Leave a note in a library book.
- Take a picture with every state sign in America.
- Visit a pink sand beach.
- Visit the largest library in the world.
- Watch the ball drop in times square.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Visit Ireland.
- Visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Go to the top of the Space Needle.
- Visit the original Starbucks in Seattle.
- Visit Disney World.